My Books For The Summer

Hello :)  you may all know that in summer after those lovely, calming days of relaxation thing take it turn and become massive boredom....

Hello :) 

you may all know that in summer after those lovely, calming days of relaxation thing take it turn and become massive boredom. Well to prevent that in the first place I have planned to get myself into reading. 
If you have read other posts of mine you know that I got back into Sex and the City and my next thought in my addiction was to read all the books written by candice Bushnell. So I ordered them all and will spend my next 5 weeks being a book wurm.
Of course I will start with the actual book "Sex and the City" before reading Trading Up and 4 Blondes, finishing with One 5th Avenue. I have already read the Carrie Diaries books so I won't need to read them again as i can remember every book I've read, sadly.. 

When I am done with them I have also ordered "The Single Girls To Do List" from Lindsey Kelk and I know I am really late to the party but after finding the movie incredible I decided to read The Fault in Our Stars as well. 


I ordered all my books on Amazon Trade so I didn't spend the world on them. 
Of course, if your interested or not I will do a book review on all of them ;) 

Alright, I just wanted to show you my Sumer in books. 

XXX C



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images