One Dry Shampoo Please Miss?!

The days are really hot here at the moment so of course people are sweating 27/7, even on the head. I can't wash my hair everyday witho...

The days are really hot here at the moment so of course people are sweating 27/7, even on the head. I can't wash my hair everyday without damaging it more and more so I was looking for a dry shampoo the other day. And after an hour looking I found one. I also ordered another one as soon as I got home but for now this will have to do. 

This is a dry shampoo from a german brand called Balea and a nature product. It only cost 1,50 Euros so I won't expect wonders but from previous experience on other products they make I strongly believe it won't be shitty.


In the end I am still happy to have found one because now my hair won't look like a bear around his eggs when I get up :) 

I hope you all have a wonderful day and if you guys have any recommendations on other dry shampoo products, please let me know! 

XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images