Top 5 OOTD

Here are my top 5 favorite OOTD from the last two weeks. 1. light blue skinny and short dress & a thin dark blue cardigan &am...

Here are my top 5 favorite OOTD from the last two weeks.





1. light blue skinny and short dress & a thin dark blue cardigan & handbag all from H&M


floral top & baggy caramel short from 4 years ago both H&M & Mango high heeled sandals


floral pants with red and green dots & oversized V- neck jumper in white both from ZARA 



rosé top (H&M) & white shirt from H&M as well and high heeled Mango sandals and on the piano JOOP Liebeskind bag 




pink and red floral dress from Mango (favorite)

I hope you liked this kin of post and I really really love doing OOTD's so I enjoyed this a lot. If you have further questions you are welcome to ask! 

XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images