Quick Movie Review- Flight Girls

I remember an episode from when I was 12 or 13 I think and I was watching a movie about a girl who's dream it was to become not just on...

I remember an episode from when I was 12 or 13 I think and I was watching a movie about a girl who's dream it was to become not just one but the best stewardess. It was about how she learned to be one and overcame the obstacle of being tricked by her friend and chose the right thing to do in order to fall in love as well. 

Back then I thought it was so amazing how ambitious this woman was and it somehow had the power to make me want to be just as like. 
Though I never recognized the actress (shame) and also didn't catch the name of the movie until last week as I went to buy a movie with my best friend for his Dad I saw this one and instantly knew this was it. 


Of course the actress was and is Gwyneth Paltrow and many other known actors/ actresses. Still I bought it quickly just to get the same feeling or at least to feel like that 12-13 year old amazed girl again. 
And well, even thought I think it's all a bit too easy compared to the romantic comedies produced later on and I don't find the acting as good as on the romantic comedies produced later on.. it did make me feel the way I remembered. 

I have a weird habit of letting movies play in the background whilst I am doing something and anything else and this is a perfect movie to listen to in the background. It makes me get things done. 

I wanted to let you all know that and still it's a really nice movie to watch on an evening with nothing else planned :) 

XXX C





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images