Outfit Of The Days

Hello and welcome to todays post. I thought since I only post my ootd everywhere but here I'll do it now. Firstly I love love love fash...

Hello and welcome to todays post. I thought since I only post my ootd everywhere but here I'll do it now. Firstly I love love love fashion more than anything in the world! I want to wear different things everyday. I enjoy myself at night before I go to sleep choosing the outfit for the next day, take as much matching accessories as I have to just feel fancy and or good about myself. 
I recognized that in the last years my closet hasn't been as colourful. I always had a couple of pieces in some other colour than black. But this year I stepped out of my own shadow and bought lots and lots of basically everything. Hell I shopped the whole H&M spring collection. Now everyday I find pieces of clothing I forgot I had.. Shame on me, I am sorry. I don't want to show off, Im trying to express my love ad passion of fashion. 

As I am a student I only shop in H&M mostly, MANGO, ZARA and Vero Moda and ASOS of course. So all the clothes I am wearing are affordable but still fashionable. 

I hope you enjoy and I could give you a little bit of an inspiration as most of the clothes are on sale right now. 





















XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images