Tiny Tiny MANGO haul

Hey peoples, I just quickly wanted to show my little MANGO haul. It's really not much but I love that shop and I stopped myself from...


Hey peoples,


I just quickly wanted to show my little MANGO haul. It's really not much but I love that shop and I stopped myself from buying everything I wanted! because I just needed one thing. 

So first, this is what I needed - a body shaping thing. I need it for that dress I found in my closet where everything needs to look like where it belongs to a certain place. So i thought this might help me to get a bum and some boobs to not look like a stick. 
I got it in a size S and it cost 25 Euros, it was on sale so I went with it.


And then this little portemonnaie because it was orange, which I really like and on sale where I though "nice" and little so I thought "hey I could use that for a money bag for when I go out" I like it and for 5 Euros come loon  :D 

Hope you enjoyed reading 

XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images