JOOP Liebeskind Bracelets

Hello hello, Today I want to show you one of the new bracelets from JOOP. My Mum bought me this and I think this is a very lovely prese...

Hello hello,

Today I want to show you one of the new bracelets from JOOP. My Mum bought me this and I think this is a very lovely present in the first place and something different. You can change the buttons as well so it'd be your own special kind and the chances are very high that none else has the exact same one. Also all the buttons have a meaning so it goes deeper and one can get attached to it by the story they tell on their own for the person who wears it. I think it's just such a wonderful idea. 

They are very light and they have them in some different colours, sizes and shapes! My sister's got it in black and my Mother has it with a fake snake leather. At least I hope it's fake.. 


If you do not have a JOOP store in your town or city, have a look on the website

To all you, I hope you have a lovely sunday! 

XXX C

PS: I will be gone until tuesday night, I have some"business" to get done with my Mum, I till try to get some posts done now. I hope you will read them as well. xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images