A Gel- Like Top Coat

Hey guys,  today I want to introduce the Catrice Gel- like top coat to you.  I bought it 3 weeks ago in my Catrice haul but I thought...

Hey guys, 

today I want to introduce the Catrice Gel- like top coat to you. 
I bought it 3 weeks ago in my Catrice haul but I thought I will just make a separate post about it once I tried it out. And I finally have. 

As Catrice is really in good with their nail polishes I can only say good things so far. This top coat is from a thick nature so it makes my nails look actual gel nails. They are very high shine glossy which I like as well as it is extremely long lasting. It also makes the colour of any other nail polish that is under it much more intense. It dries pretty good, it should be fine within 10 minutes but I waited 20 minutes just to be sure it was hard.

So as any other nail polish from Catrice it cost 4 Euros so one can definitely invest in it without a worry. I don't regret spending my money on it just seen from the very practical side. I can put on a nail polish and leave it for a week without having to care about it looking messy by Wednesday already. Only negative is that you got to be sure that the first nail polish your using is dry because if it isn't the top coat will kind of ruin the end result by making it fait.

So now there is nothing left for me but to give you the link and wish you a lovely day or night.





XXX C


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images