Outfits Of Week 38

Hello everyone, I'd like to welcome you all to to see and read what has been in my closet this week : Monday: I wore a black skirt...

Hello everyone,

I'd like to welcome you all to to see and read what has been in my closet this week :

Monday: I wore a black skirt and a blue blouse with white polka dots. Pearl necklace, earrings and bracelet all from H&M.
Also I had my new whine red messenger back in crocodile style, furry jacket and beige high heels. Just all H&M.








Tuesday: I wore a wine red dress with lace on the back. It all looked really elegant and simple to me. The dress is from Mango and was about 40 €. It should be skintight but with me thats a problem,you know if you red all my Tags but nevertheless I really liked that outfit because it was womanly and kind of office couture which in school I preferably like to wear. I also had my furry jacket and wine red messenger bag with my brown high heels form H&M





Wednesday: As we have indian summer right nowI decided to wear my pink floral dress from Mango and the rosé furry coat I ended up buying from H&M. This dress has been my favorite dress this summer and I absolutely love it! So girly and I think this colour kind of suits me.



Thursday: That day I didn't have  school so I went very comfy with one of my favorite jumpers, a basic v-neck in grey and a pink- greenish shorts and my loafers. All from H&M
Friday: :D I pulled this somehow together whilst getting ready in 10 minutes. Last years H&M fur vest, some light blue jeans and a black skin tight, long sleeved shirt.
I think for 10 minutes time I did well.








I hope you liked this post!
Today is my big birthday party and my guests are about to arrive in the next 30 minutes. I spend all day running and cooking, preparing everything and I am excited as well as already tired.
I wish you all a great weekend!

XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images