OOTD 8.10.14

Hello everyone, so today has been project day at school which meant a more chilling day again and I was able to answer some mails and d...

Hello everyone,

so today has been project day at school which meant a more chilling day again and I was able to answer some mails and do other stuff as I also don't have work today. 
Anyways this still doesn't mean to go all casual for me so I decided to wear a lilac blouse and a black skirt from H&M and a dark brown Mango bag.
I even had time to do my hair which I half plaited in a pony tail in the back over my shoulder. 


I hope you all had a wonderful day, mine was a bit weird in the middle but well that happens I guess. I got the evening off work and will get as much of it as I can. 

XXX C


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images