The Meals I Ate on Wednesday - Vegan Noms

Hello Everyone!  Another What I ate Wednesday as a vegan post as I real like them and I always get to try new things, things that I can...

Hello Everyone! 

Another What I ate Wednesday as a vegan post as I real like them and I always get to try new things, things that I can cook, experiment and eventually get my personal cookbook done. 

Breakfast was a lovely big bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon and sugar, strawberries, a nectarine and half a pear and a wonderful huge cup of coffee.


Lunch: This is my broccoli salad bowl with broccoli of course and cucumber and tomatoes. I feel like onion when I talk about a broccoli salad but I just detest onions I don't know. However, I seasoned them with salt and pepper and a bit of pepper powder.


My dinner: was my first ever vegan omelette. I used my vegan egg replacement (3 eggs) and just added the left over broccoli and some cauliflower with it. In the omelette is vegan mozzarella which my mother bought me. I loved it and it is from now on my favorite meal at the moment.


I hope you liked the post and excuse my absence of the last past week. I wish you all some wonderful meals! 

XXX C 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images