My Christmas Calendar

Hello Everyone!  I quickly wanted to show my Christmas Calendar for this year. Yes it's a cube, a cube full of nail polish (not goo...

Hello Everyone! 

I quickly wanted to show my Christmas Calendar for this year. Yes it's a cube, a cube full of nail polish (not good because it supports my addiction but I thought it was worth a post as it falls in the beauty range and it's something totally different to what I usually had. Which was Lindt chocolate.


Anyways, this year though I got a beauty calendar from "Boulevard" and everyday I get a little sample nail polish.
I have never heard of the brand before so it is even more exciting. It only cost 25 Euros and I got it from Amazon. 
During the Christmas time I will try and try out all of the samples to give a quick review on the 25th this month about the brand and nail polishes that were in there.  


As for the first two day I got a sharp, strident pink (number 82) on Monday the 1st and a turquoise (number 61) one today on the second.

Only negative thing so far is that the doors are not numbered and I basically can chose whatever door I feel like. It takes the Christmas thing out of the nail polish cube but I am a big girl, I will learn how to decide which doors I am going to open each day and I will get over it eventually.

All in all I find it all too exciting to be true to get a nail polish every day now! 

Tell me, what kind of Christmas calendars you have this year and what do you guys think of beauty Christmas calendars? 

I hope you have enjoyed yourselves reading.

XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images