Parfum Review - Christina Aguilera "Unforgettable"

Hello Everyone!  Now I am back with a quick view from the beauty apartment.  Over Christmas a little coupon gift got me this. It is t...

Hello Everyone! 

Now I am back with a quick view from the beauty apartment. 
Over Christmas a little coupon gift got me this. It is the "Unforgettable" Christina Aguilera perfume and body spray. 


We all know the sexy and softly extravagant commercial in the TV in which Christina Aguilera is showing parts of her body which is romantically gets covered with floral tattoos.
As is the packaging. It has a floral design in black and white and the equational red eye catcher as the head and her name. It looks lovely and powerful because of the mostly black package. Still it gives you a hint of myths and something magical going on. 


The scent itself is a rather fruity one and seems to be heavy and go deep. It is definitely nothing easy and fresh yet does smell feminine. 


I really like it for now. For the 10 € I pad for the body spray and the 16 € for the perfume I am satisfied but I wouldn't repurchase it probably because after a certain time I will need something fresher, mote suitable for spring whilst this is just the perfect perfume for january and february.

Alright I hope I could give you a bit of a clearer picture of this product and that you liked it. 

Have a lovely day! XXX C 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images