Movie Review 'Men, Women & Children'

Hello Everyone!  I am really sorry for not being present in the last week but after New Years we had some complications which have ...


Hello Everyone! 

I am really sorry for not being present in the last week but after New Years we had some complications which have slowly calmed now. 

Anyways, this has given me some time to explore and do some research on some upcoming posts I wanted to write. 

To start of new, I want to introduce a movie to you. It's not known very well and actually just premiered last year in September. 
It is called "Men, Women & Children", written by Chad Kultgen and directed by Jason Reitman.
It is an ensemble comedy- drama starring many known actors like Adam Sandler, Jennifer Garner, Rosemarie DeWitt and many more.

The movie shows our or the characters usage and communication in the new media age and the problems that come with it like an unsatisfied marriage, and overprotective mother, a depressed son or an anorectic daughter who is love sick. 

Even though the movie didn't get a great review and passed by unrecognized I found in an absolutely great movie which did not get the attention. 
It shows an honest and important message about topics people deal with every day because of media which I think is and insanely great thought because who does deal with it?  Who raises some actual attention towards something as important as this is? Nobody really. 
Anyways, this movie is really thoughtful and shows many kinds of real life problems with the additional joke here and there to make the topic in general a bit easier to swallow. Next to the tiny bits of comedy we have the love story as well to make our hearts melt too. 

I find it a great movie as I said before out of the reasons I named above. I hope I could raise you attention and make you curious or just gave you a movie to watch. 

I put the trailer here as well so you can make up a first thought.
                                                                                                                      

Sorry for not posting for quite a while but I just needed some time off. Nevertheless this is just the beginning for 2015 and many more posts! 
I wish you all a great day and talk to you guys soon.

XXX C


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images