A Hint Of Spring Was Visible

Hello Everyone!  Another week is over and I have new outifts for your prepared.  We had sun all over the week and such lovely weather...

Hello Everyone! 

Another week is over and I have new outifts for your prepared. 
We had sun all over the week and such lovely weather which gave me a full on spring feeling. You know, that feeling of happiness that you get from the sun shining in your face and birds tweeting?! 
I loved it. 


Monday: 16.2.15
Jumper: H&M ( heavy knitted) in deep purple,
Jeans: H&M 
Bag: H&M shopping bag
Shoes: Stradivarious


Tuesday: 17.2.15
Dress: H&M grey lace dress (armless) 
Cardigan: H&M, fur 
Shoes: Stradivarious


  


Wednesday:18.2.15
(My favourite outfit of the week!) 
Blouse: H&M
Fur Veste: H&M
Jeans Jacket: Vero Moda
Jeans: ZARA 
Shoes: Stradivarious


Thursday: 19.2.15
(Having a chill day)
Jogger: Vero Moda
Scarf: Mango
Wool Jacket: Oyisho 
Boots Ugg





Friday: 20.2.15
(Inspirited by Tumblr pic) 
Checked Shirt: green from H&M 
white shirt: ZARA
Jeans: Mango
Shoes: Stradivarious

I hoped you liked my outfits! Tell me which one you liked most. I had so much fun choosing them and got quite some new ideas and inspiration. So happy about my choices, makes writing this weekly post even more exciting. 

I wish you all a lovely weekend! 

XXX C 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images