Not Quite That Morning Person?

Hello Everyone!  It's sunday again! The day of rest. Today we are officially allowed to simply do nothing but relax and have a litt...

Hello Everyone! 

It's sunday again! The day of rest. Today we are officially allowed to simply do nothing but relax and have a little me time.

I like to start early in the morning though, of course I like to equationally sleep in every weekend or so but usually I am an early bird. But short tempered though. So this post is dedicated to all of us who make up a bit snappy.


First I like to make my bed. Some people might do some push ups and some even have a big work out or do their yoga routine. But for me it's enough to do my bed, plus my room simultaneously looks needer. Also I love the new cushions I bought at H&M home recently.


After that I open my window to let the fresh air in. It's still cold in the mornings and I love the icy air that flows into my room. I breath two or three times, look out of the window and enjoy the morning. 
For me mornings are the most precious time of the day, I love it when the birds sing and the morning sun shines in my face. This gives me immediately a good mood and an tremendous amount of energy.


Who wouldn't feel like that after a beautiful view like that. 

By the way I decorated for the new season already. Now everything in the decoration apartment is rosé and grey. 


This is how it looks like in total. I already used the white candles for my winter decoration but then bought the pink candles at my local supermarket which I was so happy about because the fit so well. 
The grey lace tablecloth I got from H&M's spring collection. The flowers as well are fake ones from the supermarket. - good investment! 


Back to the originally topic though, to make my morning even better, I will slip in my morning robe and have the good, old cup of coffee! 
This is all I need to be happening to me in a calm and quite way. If this procedure is done I am a person and ready to tackle my day. 



Tell me, are you a morning person or not? 
What do you do within the first 20 minutes after getting up and how do you get into a good mood after getting up on sundays? 

XXX C 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images