My Crazy Week of - Colour Blocking/ Try Ons/ H&M Hauls

Hello Everyone! I have had a wonderful week clothes wise as my H&M haul arrived at my door and I was able to get more creative. Als...

Hello Everyone!

I have had a wonderful week clothes wise as my H&M haul arrived at my door and I was able to get more creative. Also spring starts today! Which put me in a really good mood and I wanted to experiment with all the colours and options. 


Monday: 16.3.15
Blouse: H&M bolero blouse in a snack print or something
Top: basic black top 
Jeans: plain black ASOS skinny jeans
Leg warmers and black Stradivarius boots
Bag: black H&M messenger bag


Tuesday: 17.3.15

Top: grey floral top from H&M (2013)
Blazer: dark green blazer from H&M 
Jeans: ASOS skinny jeans
black leg warmers and Stradivarius boots
Bag: Black messenger bag from H&M 


Wednesday: 18.3.15 (first try at colour blocking)

Shirt: yellow wool t- shirt from H&M (that I love so much!) 
Jeans: ASOS black skinny jeans again
Bag: blue shopper from ASOS last year
black leg warmers and Stradivarius boots




Thursday: 18.3.15 (second try at colour blocking)

Shirt: yellow H&M shirt again
Skirt: blue/ black shiny business skirt in a metal print (amazing) from H&M
Bag: blue shopper from ASOS again
black tights and leg warmers and Stradivarius boots


Face Of The Day - Thursday 19.3.15

nails: Manhattan red
Lips: Mabelline J Lo's red
big blue Statement necklace from Bijou Brigitte 


Friday . 1 - 20.3.15
About to go out of the house.

Scarf: H&M scarf in a glittery white
Cardigan: oversized cardigan from Mango 2014 (autumn)
Bag: blue shopper from ASOS


Friday: 20.3.15 - Actual Outfit Of The Day

Jacket: used jeans jacket (from my mother) 
Dress: white Mango dress (2013) - long sleeved 
black tights and leg warmers with Stradivarius boots


Try On - 20.3.15

Shirt: yellow wool shirt from H&M 
Skirt: long baroccian/ floral skirt in a copper or brown shade from H&M

This was my week. School and activity wise it was crazy and kept me busy. Everything was there, the interview for my internship, meeting friends for dinner, apartment view, hair dressers, school and work. But I loved it so much, it got me so much more creative and open minded. 

Which outfit did you like best? 

Have a lovely weekend! 
XXX C



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images