All About The Bling Bling

Hello Everyone!  Just as promised the other half of my haul which entirely consists of jewelry.  I really got a little bit excited bu...

Hello Everyone! 

Just as promised the other half of my haul which entirely consists of jewelry. 
I really got a little bit excited but there is seriously some nice things I got.
Here is a picture of the whole items and I will go through each one of them in order now.



So I got a package of those hair bands in summery neon colours. I am the last one coming to the party but I am still coming at least. They are black, red, purple and a light and darker kind of orange.  I will mainly use them for work as this is the only time I really use hair bands .. 


How beautiful is this necklace?! I am loving it so much it hurts. It looks so elegant and lady like with them golden leaves with their little details. I am a fan of statement necklaces and this is something very fragile and beautiful. I love it. 


This is also a necklace of some other kind. It's basically a twig or something in gold. It is a perfect piece of jewelry that can give the needed extra to an outfit. I like it. It very fragile and beautiful. Not too much for sure.


These are some earrings. What I like about them is that they are all different. Really it won't get boring as you can combine them differently every time. I very much love that fact.


And here the fitting rings. Also they are all different and in different sizes. The best thing is that there is also one in there with a daisy which is the main reason I bought them. I love daisies more than anything and I am very much looking forward to the next finger party here.


A 90's Tattoo necklace with a life tree. They are seriously up in coming and I want to play in that range as well and mainly because my mother didn't buy me one back in the 90's. Also I like the life tree, it's got some meaning. They are so retro and I combined them with the boho dresses I bought.


Last but not least. Like I said my daisies. :) This purchase I wasn't able to control. I like the bun idea on the pic in the top right. I believe this will look so lovely and need but girly as well. 



I hope you liked the post. I really love the tattoo necklace the most and my daisy items of course. I hope I could give you some jewelry ideas and that you enjoyed reading! 
See you next time 
XXX C


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images