The Haul Of May

Hello Everyone!  So I thought I was doing pretty good by not shopping too much and I craved something new in my wardrobe and allowed my...

Hello Everyone! 

So I thought I was doing pretty good by not shopping too much and I craved something new in my wardrobe and allowed myself a little. A little, yes.. 
I am really excited about them and decided I would show you what I got.
Here we go: 

A light blue jeans shorts (H&M)


Nothing too special but good enough for warm spring/ summer days as the whole denim things rolls around lately. It's high waisted and they are pretty comfy still. I instantly liked them. Definitely am going to wear them a lot this summer.

Copper Glittery Crop Top


This is seriously so pretty! I love it so so much and it goes so well with the denim short above! Generally these are perfect for summer. There is a medium sized hole in the back as well so you will be showing some skin but that what you need to do in summer anyways to not faint. 

Boho Beach Dress


This is very, very lovely. I think this is going to be my favorite piece of this haul. I wore it like two days in a row because it's so comfy and stylish. I felt very good wearing it seriously. I am happy I bought it for those then euros it cost. It it of very light and thin (see through) texture, so I had a black basic H&M dress under it and it comes with a fitting belt so you will have something to give you a form as well.

Boho Maxi Dress


I was like "what is that, what have I ordered" because it look just like a huge scarf but it is pretty much the same just in extra large than the dress before. Perfect for the beach. I think it look rather oriental or something. Very interesting for sure.

Floral Peplum Dress


This was a very cute dress for my one school day. Sometimes I like to dress a bit more lady like and this made my outfit of the day perfect. I loved it very much although the colour is a bit too neon - ish , to much for me. Still with them roses and the whole floral thing going on it is a great go for spring/ summer.

Light Blue Kimono Blazer


This item is from a haul from april or end of march or something. I have never worn it yet, stupid me. It is from the official H&M SS15 collection and I instantly fell in love with it as I saw it. It is glittery and cut in a kimono style. Very elegant for sure but I don't know what to wear it with yet or where?! 

I hope you liked the post and I have a second part just filled with jewelry that I'll post a bit later. Have a lovely day! XXX C 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images