The Qualm Before The Storm

Hello Everyone!  Back with another OOTW Post. You might recognize some of the items in my haul post and yes some different shoes. I hav...

Hello Everyone! 

Back with another OOTW Post. You might recognize some of the items in my haul post and yes some different shoes. I have decided it's time now and I have to get into some other pairs. 

Monday & Tuesday: 10.5. & 11.5.15


Dresses: underneath black H&M basic dress and H&M boho beach dress
black tights 
Shoes: H&M slags 
Bag: Liebeskind leather shopper bag

Wednesday: 13.5.15


Favourite all time outfit.
Blazer & Pants: dark green from H&M (2010) 
Top: silk top from Zara with a big bow 
Shoes: H&M slags again
black tights
Bag: Orange unlabled shopper bag

Thursday to Saturday I spend the days switching between my workout, sleep and work clothes so they are really not worth a post .. But: 

Sunday: 17.5.15


Dress: dark red Mango dress with a lace bit on the bag
Bag: Pussy Deluxe
Black tights
Shoes: Stradivarius

Hope you enjoyed XXX C



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images