My OOTW In My Second Week As A PR Intern

Hello Everyone, I am in my second and unfortunately last week as a PR Intern and I my journey to dress appropriately surely went on thi...

Hello Everyone,

I am in my second and unfortunately last week as a PR Intern and I my journey to dress appropriately surely went on this week as well. I want you, as always, to be a part of this. So here we go: 

Saturday: 23.5.15

Even if this was on the weekend, I want to include this into my post. It was a very productive Saturday and I got a lot of things done :) 

Shirt: black basic H&M long sleeved shirt
Vest: grey wool vest from Zara with fur hood
Pants: black fake leather shorts
Black tights
Shoes: brown shoes (unknown label)
Bag:dark brown Mango bag with croco fake leather

Tuesday: 26.5.15

 My literal 5 minute outfit. I overslept big time that day an I've probably never moved that fast just after getting up. I am telling you.. but actually I am very happy with the end result- who would have thought something like this was possible?
Dress: rosé Mango kimono dress
black tights
Bag: orange unlabled shopper bag
Shoes: H&M black leather shoes (finally pictured)

Wednesday: 27.5.15

I was prepared to clean a big package which I did not end up cleaning so this was kind of sad but not a waste of an outfit as I felt very comfortable.

Dress: navy blue basic H&M dress
Cardigan:basic old rosé H&M wool cardigan
Bag:organge unlabled shopper bag
Shoes:black leather H&M shoes

Thursday: 28.5.15 

Went a bit rebellious yesterday but liked it nevertheless.

Shirt: pink unicorn shirt from ASOS 
Shorts: high waisted H&M shorts
black tights
Jacket: H&M baseball jacket
Bag: fake leather H&M shopper bag
Shoes: H&M fake leather slippers

Friday: 29.05.15


Dress: Asos sunflower shirt/ dress
black tights
Shoes: black H&M fake leather slippers
Bag: black H&M fake leather H&M bag

I hope you liked it, tell me which one was your favorite ! :) 

XXX C


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images