Quick and Easy 5 Step Vegan Cole Slaw

Hello Everyone!  I finally took the time to make one recipe that I found and wanted to make for weeks now. It's a vegan Cole Slaw S...

Hello Everyone! 

I finally took the time to make one recipe that I found and wanted to make for weeks now. It's a vegan Cole Slaw Salad. Yum, let me tell you, cheeky me tried a spoon already and it's so delicious. I am literally waiting for dinner time now! 


It's officially summer so there are a lot of BQQ's coming up and what is better than a lovely cole slaw as a side dish ? That's what I thought but before I actually bring this one to a BQQ I wanted to try it out and chose this one to be my dinner for tonight. If you want to look at the original recipe click here

Ingredients: 

1/3 cup vegan egg- free mayonnaise (--> Veganaise)
3 table spoons white vinegar
dash of salt and pepper
1 head of green cabbage
4 carrots


1. Cut the cabbage into two pieces and slice them before putting it in a bowl aside.


2. Grate the carrots into the bowl of cabbage.



4. Optionally you can add lemon juice of half a lemon


5. Mix everything.
For the dressing you mix the salt, pepper and optional table spoon of sugar as well as the white vinegar with the egg- free mayonnaise and until it's all creamy and put it in your bowl.


Done!

It's easy as. Quick, I was done in about 15 minutes time tops. A plus, my kitties did not get messy at all. Sometimes when I cook or cut vegetables, the kitties looks like I fed a zoo or something but this time there was literally just two or three pieces of carrots around the bowl. 

It's about 6.30 pm here now and I think I will finally enjoy my dinner. I let it set in the fridge for a good three hours, I hope it'll be all nice and soaked with the dressing by now. 

Have a lovely evening and if you try this one as well, tell me how it went! 
XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images