Cooking Time: Vegan Carrot Nuggets

Hello Everyone!  I've got the best news for all of you vegans! We now can have our share of nuggets because I have discovered a re...


Hello Everyone! 

I've got the best news for all of you vegans! We now can have our share of nuggets because I have discovered a recipe and actually "cooked" it for myself. And this is what I want to share today, so here we go: 



You will need:

One cup grated carrots
One table spoon of coconut flour
One vegan egg
Pepper and salt
Baking sheet with baking paper and a preheated oven on 200 degrees Celcius

Step 1:



You simply peel and grate the carrots.

Step 2







I then added one table spoon of coconut flour and one vegan egg, salt and pepper. I simply chucked it in there.

Step 3


Now you'll need to take a fork and mix it all through so everything sticks together. After you have done that you move on to your baking sheet and form little bowls with your hand out of the carrots mixture and gently squeeze them on there so they look like little nuggets.
After that put it in the oven on 200 degrees celsius for about 20- 25 minutes until they look cross and slightly golden.

Now let them cool a bit.



And this is pretty much it! I have to say they tasted amazing! I loved the touch of coconut in there and how filling only three of them are. They are a really light meal and perfectly for a lunch in the summer. I hope you will try them out or you'll be missing out big time. Also they are very easy to make, so even if you think you cannot cook, you'll be able to make them. The only annoying thing on this is the grating part but you can always put them in a food processor, so this problem should be out of the way as well.


                                

Tell me how it went if you tried them! 

See you next time XXX C


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images