My Moving Week In Outfits

Hello Everyone!  It's time for the weekly outfit of the day post. My last two weeks have been so crazy. I moved apartments and sayi...

Hello Everyone! 

It's time for the weekly outfit of the day post. My last two weeks have been so crazy. I moved apartments and saying this it's a really stressful thing to do whilst still living normal life. I tried to dress nicely but three out of five it didn't really turned out just as well. Anyways I am not going to spare you and show. 
Oh but the good news are that I have found some great old pieces of clothing I totally forgot about! 



Monday: 22.6.15

Jumper: big light blue H&M turtle neck jumper
Skirt: Black basic skirt H&M 
Cardigan: oversized wool cardigan from H&M 
Bag: light blue messenger bag from H&M 
Shoes: (newly found) Seaside high heels (Portugal) 

 Tuesday: 23.6.15

Jumper: rosé H&M jumper
Jacket: fake leather jacket from H&M 
Skirt: Zarakids skorts in a grey/ black leoprint
Shoes: Seaside high heels from Portugal
Bag: H&M fake leather bag

Wednesday: 24.6.15

Dress: Kimono dress from Mango
Bag: H&M black messenger bag
Shoes: fake shiny leather loafers from H&M

Thursday: 25.6.15 

Top: black basic H&M top
Cardigan: Mango leo- printed cardigan
Jeans: H&M mom jeans
Shoes: white H&M sneakers
Bag: brown H&M bag (medium size) 

Friday: 26.6.15

Dress: red floral Mango dress
Cardigan: grey Vero Moda Cardigan
Shoes: Seaside high heels from Portugal
Bag: fake leather H&M bag.

:D I tried. I hope you had fun. If you want me to do a Q&A  head over to my tumblr and ask me a question! 

XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images