OOTW - Top 3 Mid- June Outfits

Hello Everyone!  I want to show you the top 3 outfits I wore this week. It went from classy, to kind of grungy, to casual and stayed th...

Hello Everyone! 

I want to show you the top 3 outfits I wore this week. It went from classy, to kind of grungy, to casual and stayed there until now. I was moving this week so getting ready like I always do seemed a bit impossible to do in this little hot mess.
Anyways I am still able to show you some outfits and this is all that counts.
Lets go ! 



Monday: 15.6.15


Dress: Mango abstract floral dress
black tights
Shoes: shiny black, fake leather H&M loafers
Bag: white H&M shopper

Tuesday: 16.6.15
Tops: black H&M basic and dark green see-through Topshop top
Bag: JOOP! Liebeskind black leather bag
Skirt: basic black H&M skirt
black tights
Shoes: shiny, black, fake leather H&M loafers

 Wednesday: 17.6.15
Shirt: white/ green H&M shirt SS15 collection
Pants: unknown label sports pants
Bag: JOOP! Liebeskind leather bag
Shoes: white H&M sneakers SS15 collection

This is all it. I really liked the last outfit because it was the most comfortable. Also a reason why I have been living in those pants since Wednesday pretty much. Just so comfy. I love them.

I wish you all a lovely weekend and we will hopefully read from each other in the next post coming soon! 

XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images