Summer Meals - Nectarine Awesomeness

Hello Everyone!  It is time for another summery "What I ate" post vegan style. I find myself craving lots of fresh food that ...

Hello Everyone! 

It is time for another summery "What I ate" post vegan style. I find myself craving lots of fresh food that hydrates me a lot. Which is very understandable in summer of course. Lately we have been having the hottest days with 30 degrees celsius and what is better than some fresh nectarines or a lovely salad?! Alright but now let me get started.


Breakfast


For my breakfast I always have coffee to function like a proper human being of course. Yesterday I decided on a nice and lovely fruit salad as everyday but this time I had an apple, pineapple and lovely nectarines. They are in season and really ripe and sweet which made it even more exciting and enjoyable to eat. I really did have a lovely time eating it and please, please, please buy yourselves some nectarines. They are great.
If you guys are interested in some nutritional information click on the link here and convince yourself!

Lunch

Lunch was not a big deal or is generally lately so I simply had some more fruit and a homemade ice tea.

Dinner


Starving again of course I had a humongous bowl of ice berg lettuce a whole cucumber 250 grams of cherry tomatoes that made my evening like heaven on earth. I also added some vegan caesar salad dressing and simply had a great dinner meal. 

I hope you liked the post and I hopefully convinced you of nectarines. As they are just awesome.

XXX C



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images