What I Ate: I Stole Some Corn

Hello Everyone!  Another What I ate post. I am very much improving and experiencing and I just like to share this with you. So enjoy ...

Hello Everyone! 

Another What I ate post. I am very much improving and experiencing and I just like to share this with you.
So enjoy the post and hopefully you will get inspired in some way.


Breakfast:


It's melon time! Yum, eating half a melon every morning is so hydrating and generally so good at the moment because they really taste very juicy and sweet. It's so fun and refreshing. With this I had one small pear. Also very good.

Lunch: 


Lunch I had a salad. I used some lettuce, smoked tofu. tomatoes and cucumber, another pear and a little bit of quinoa.


This is the finished salad. I just mixed everything together and put some dressing on it. I will post a recipe for a vegan dressing next week for all of those who are curious.


As a snack before work I had corn I stole from the field. It was so fresh and sweet and just the best. Also I was put back into my childhood as we used to do that all the time when I was little. 


As a dinner after work I had some veganized cloud bread I prepared the day before. Seriously just the best. I made little sandwiches out of them with lettuce leafs, cucumber and tomatoes. 

When it's this hot I also drink a lot. In the mornings I have my usual coffees of course and during the day I will have iced tea, bought or homemade (depends) and lemon water as well. For that I either have water and put lemon in it or I juice a lemon and stretch it with water.

Keep hydrated! 

Alright I hope you liked the post and I promise I am back for good now posting more again. I just had a full week with work and visiting my father in another city. But I have a lot planned which I am really looking forward to. 

Have a good day! XXX C 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images