I Think My Heart Follows Me Around Chain Smoking - OOTW

Hello Everyone!  Please excuse me for missing a post. I am working like a crazy person at the moment so I am spending more time in my r...

Hello Everyone! 

Please excuse me for missing a post. I am working like a crazy person at the moment so I am spending more time in my red shirt than anything else. And trust me, this is so not worth post in. Nevertheless, I have put two weeks together and am excited o show.

I have been feeling a bit dark these days. I don't know why but I am guessing its the weather. The constant changes between too hot and then cold again. Anyways it's been very interesting since it shows in my clothing as well. It's very much black, tomboyish and layer back. But see for yourselves.

Outfits #1:

Shirt: Mango
Pants: high waisted mango shorts
black tight
Jacket: H&M biker jacket
Shoes: H&M plateau sandals
Bag: Liebeskind bag

Outfit #2:

Now this, I have to brag about a bit. Cynthia Rowley has liked this on Instagram. This made my day!
Shirt: Mango
Cardigan: leo- printed Mango cardigan
Jeans: black ripped Mango Jeans
Shoes: H&M plateau sandals
Bag: Liebeskind

Outfit #3

Short: Black H&M shirts with open back
Shorts: orange twill short H&M 
black tights
Shoes: H&M plateau sandals
Bag: the unlabeled orange bag

Outfit #4 

Shirt: long dark green H&M shirt ( my favorite) 
Jeans: black ripped Mango Jeans
Shoes: H&M plateau sandals (unpictured)
Bag: Liebeskind bag (unpictured)


Shirt: grey, printed H&M crop top
Shorts: high waited shorts ASOS 
black tights
Shoes: vlack, fake leather loafers 
Bag: Liebeskind bag     

Outfit #6:

           
Top: floral H&M crop top
Shorts: orange twill shorts H&M
Bag: brown H&M bag
Shoes: white H&M sneakers
black tights

Outfit #7:

This I literally spend the last three days in. Its been the best every for 40 + degrees days! 
Dress: oriental maxi dress from H&M (see-through )
dress underneath: black H&M basic dress) 
Shoes: H&M sandals
Bag: Liebeskind bag
I just wore tights because I was about to go to work, I didn't wear them during the day.

So this have been my last two weeks in clothing. I have been shopping at Mango a lot this month so it shows just a little bit. But seriously Mango has gotten better again. Last year I couldn't find anything whereas this year I just want to buy literally everything! 

Next weeks will hopefully be normal again. It won't be as hot anymore and I am planning on going out of the house a bit more as well. 

I hope you still liked the post. 
What is your favorite outfit? 


XXX C





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images