Stop The Water The Healthy Way

Hello Everyone my mother called me the other day to tell me she has found a world changing deodorant that was vegan and considerate as ...

Hello Everyone

my mother called me the other day to tell me she has found a world changing deodorant that was vegan and considerate as she is, she thought I could shout it out into the world. And this is what i am going to do now. 
I am talking about the Lavera Deodorant


This is the wonder deodorant in a light and handy packaging, small enough for our hand bags to carry with us, in trusting, neutral blue. It is vegan (it has gotten the label on it as well) with no artificial ingredients and most important no alcohol
The product is "bio" meaning that all it's ingredients are local and not transported from far regions which is supporting the environment. The main ingredient seems to be lemon gras which leaves us with a fresh and neutral smell that protects the armpits strongly. 

The product promises 24 hours protection and from what my mother has said after using it the third time around this really works 24 hours. She is satisfied to the greatest and recommence it to everyone.

The company "Lavera" is a german natural cosmetic brand. You will find more information and different (vegan) products as well as different scented deodorants 




I hope you liked this little post and that you will have a look for a nice new deodorant that does not cost more than 3€. 

Have a nice day! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images