#Vegan WIAT - Mushroom Freak

Hello Everyone!  I call myself very stupid this week because I took photos of every food this tuesday and made this collage and then dele...

Hello Everyone! 

I call myself very stupid this week because I took photos of every food this tuesday and made this collage and then deleting all of the single photos because of my perfectionism. Dah, I always delete them after I have posted them here. I don't know my synapses were having a spa day or something. 
Sadly, I can only show the collage to you and explain what it was that I ate that day. I hope your not too disappointed. I am very sorry.


So I am having my usual 5 meals a day again to keep concentration alive. Also I am in love with mushrooms lately it's gotten to a point that it seems crazy but I am happy with it! I could eat 500 grams a day and be totally happy! 

Breakfast: 
I don't know what is is but I am digging vegetables for breakfast lately. So I had a whole package of mini tomatoes and some mushrooms. I just like the consistency of that spongy texture with the light salty taste. It's amazing.

Snack 1

Obviously that wasn't enough but in the mornings I barely have time anymore because I print out homework from the night before, feet the cat, get dressed and yoga and what not so I had a big ass zucchini and mushrooms again! More filling. 

Lunch

I have my lunch in school and that day my bag was so full so I tried to take little lunch boxes that don't take too much space and fill in as much as I could. I had a whole cucumber, a whole 400 gram pepper bell and mushrooms again... no comments on the mushrooms. 

Snack 2 

No all my meals were not calorific I am aware of that. So I had an unusual big bowl of dried fruits and nuts. It must have been like 400 grams of them and it was great because of the sweet taste that prevent the craving. Only disclaimer here is that I drank two litres throughout the next 5 hours because they dehydrate a lot.

Dinner

For dinner I cooked up peas and carrots and added some vegan vegetable balls/ burgers and mixed that up with some ketchup. I love that food combination even if it seems weird to most of people. I know. 

This were my foods of the day. I recommend eating the right amounts though with each meal and not restrict. It wasn't a great idea as I felt too hungry throughout the first half of the day. 
I hope you liked it anyways and my questions to you: 
Do you have a food that you could eat all day everyday? 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images