50 Shades of Grey Piano Cover

Hello Everyone!  Today I have a premiere for all of us! My little sister is playing her piano. She usually keeps her piano playing skills...

Hello Everyone! 

Today I have a premiere for all of us! My little sister is playing her piano. She usually keeps her piano playing skills to herself but played for us this week and being the proud sister that I am, I wanted to share this event with you guys as well as she allowed me to put it out there.

Have fun! 

          



The Video


I really loved it because she really has talent, she feels the music. Also she taught this to herself and also makes her own music. If she just wasn't so shy about it .. 

I hope you loved just as much as I did, let me know in the comments! 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images