"Young & Free"

Hello Everyone! Last week of school! And now I finally made it. I am in my autumn holidays now and already this next two weeks are qu...

Hello Everyone!


Last week of school! And now I finally made it. I am in my autumn holidays now and already this next two weeks are quite packed. But I'll come to that in my next post. Sadly I only have three outfits for you this week due to stress on thursday and friday because of our party which went great. This always strengthens me in my discussion to go into PR and event planning.

Monday: 12.10.15


Jumper: Dark green Stradivarius Jumper
Veste: Really big faux fur vest from H&M 
Pants: fake leather pants H&M
black tights
Chunky Stradivarius boots.

Tuesday: 13.10.15


Jumper: grey Stradivarius jumper with detailed diamond neckline.
Big faux fur vest from H&M
Black tights
Shoes: brown flats 

Wednesday: 14.10.15


Jumper: really green big jumper from H&M 
really big faux fur vest from H&M 
black tights
brown flats

It's been the same kind of outfit but I fell in love with the vest as it was farming and lovely and comfy plus so easy to wear or throw on. I hope that you still liked the post and I wish you all a very lovely weekend! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images