Foods Of A Vegan

Hello Everyone!  Another week of foods. I have to say I am always very astonished when I recognize how much energy a brain needs. I am in...

Hello Everyone! 

Another week of foods. I have to say I am always very astonished when I recognize how much energy a brain needs. I am in my exams phase at the moment and I need so much food just to be able to think. Last monday I took a little box of fruit with me like every monday but half way through my exam I was starving and basically brain dead. So this tuesday I decided to experiment and take the box of fruit again and nuts. I was hungry yes but my brain worked after the portion of nuts.
I think that says a lot.


Breakfast:


This is the infamous box of fruit that just lasts half the morning when writing exams. Grapes, a clementine and half a pear.

Snack One


The life safer I call it. Another box two hands) of cranberries, pumpkin seeds and almonds.

Lunch:


A really big bowl of tomatoes and zucchini which filled me up. 
But

Snack Two: 


I was not done just yet. An our after the bowl still with a full belly I craved carbs again. I went for my cliff bar and this actually made it. I was good to function again. 

Dinner


And to fully recover from that mental stress I gave myself a good portion of my homemade vegan fricassee and seriously it has become my favorite meal. it s dry filling but so creamy and healthy with all its good ingredients. I missed my childhood dish so bad and am honestly very glad to have found a way to veganize it.

I hope you liked the post and I wish you guys a great day 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images