#OOTW - Fashion in February 2

Hello Everyone!  Another week another post of outfits. I clear went for things I felt comfortable in this week just because I wouldn'...

Hello Everyone! 

Another week another post of outfits. I clear went for things I felt comfortable in this week just because I wouldn't set a fashion statement but feel good, get motivated and make it through the week. It's getting so hard now but I do not want to complain. Also I hope you made it through V- day if you did not have a date or that you nada great day. I went out for dinner with my family because we detest this day because of the commercializing..
Anyways, let's start: 

Monday: 15.2.16

Jumper: favorite colour green, college jumper from the brother :) 
Shorts: lace shorts from H&M 
black tights 
Boots: Stradivarius

Tuesday: 16.1.16


Two photos including the bag.

Veste: fake fur vest from H&M 
Jumper: furry cosy H&M jumper
Leggings: Zara kids khaki green leggings
Bag: Mango messenger bag (wore this one all week)
Shoes: Stradivarius 

Wednesday: 17.2.16


Shirt: basic Zara shirt
Skirts: floral skirt from Zara
black tights
Shoes: Stradivarius

Thursday: 18.2.16

Shirt: long- sleeved green basic H&M shirt
Jacket: green floral jacket from H&M 
Pants: faux leather pants H&M 
Shoes: Stradivarius

Friday: 19.2.16

Dress: basic blue dress H&M 
Jacket: no label but kept me warm just fine
black tights 
Shoes Stradivarius 

I hope you liked it. It was rather in the comfy range mostly this week. Which one did you like the best? 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images