Being a little Fashion Designer

Hello Everyone! Today I wanted to show you something fun we did in art class the last couple of weeks. Our teacher is simply great and we...

Hello Everyone!

Today I wanted to show you something fun we did in art class the last couple of weeks. Our teacher is simply great and we had the topic "print". Also we are a class full of girls (and one boy) so she makes the topics always somewhat related to our interests. This time we were going to be fashion designers. We had to draw our model and pick up real life things and dress our model or we draw a model and cut out the piece of clothing so there will be a hole and hold it in front of things with the turn out that the thing is now the fabric of the piece of clothing. Very exciting. Let me show you!






This was my "collection" of dresses. I am really in love with the vintage theme and I hope you like it too. What do you think? Obviously I am not a designer but it was a fun thing to do for school and I loved the outcome.

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images