The 8th #HarryPotter Book

Hello Everyone!!!  On thursday I woke up to the most amazing message of probably the entire month. My friend texted me about the ...

Hello Everyone!!! 




On thursday I woke up to the most amazing message of probably the entire month. My friend texted me about the latest news that after years another Harry Potter book is out. I am still so happy about this as well as stunned that I had to give this topic a blog post itself. 

I am a total Harry Potter fan. Together with the Eragon  books these have made my childhood. I learned reading with these books and they brought through ups and down, made me feel comfortable good. Even now I am listening to the audio books as they are so calming to me. Just amazing.

There is not much known yet but as far as I am concerned this is the book version of the upcoming play of Harry Potter. Unfortunately a large amount of fans is not able to come and see this play so the publishers and J.K. Rowling have decided to publish a print version as well as an e- book that'll be coming out at the end of July and is also downloadable on Pottermore. 

The story begins where the last one ended in 2007. As it was hinted the story ended at 2016 at the train station just before son Albus went to Hogwarts to attend his first year. Once again Harry and his son struggle against the dark arts as well as having to deal with problems concerning the family legacy. 
The book is called "The Cursed Child" which is a very promising title that makes me very curious next to my excitement to read the book.

Now all us Harry Potter fans just have one more thing to do. Wait another five months until we can enjoy the next journey of our beloved wizard which is  (compared to the 9 years we already have been waiting) nothing! 

I hope I was able to brighten your day as well! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images