WIAT - Smoothie, Veg and Pizza

Hello Everyone!  This week it's school again. Last semester and I am done! I am so looking forward and I am so determined to ma...

Hello Everyone! 



This week it's school again. Last semester and I am done! I am so looking forward and I am so determined to make it good. I am on a really good way right now so I am also excited. 
Food has become a little more unimportant, I eat the same things most of the days because I am more focused on school than on food. However, for you I try to at least once a week cook a new recipe. So here we go! 

Breakfast



My Mum is so into smoothies right now and discovering all kinds of new smoothie recipes which is great! I love that because this means when we met for breakfast that day we had a lovely new smoothie. I does look like every green smoothie but the taste was just amazing! This flavor was pineapple and orange. 

Snack1



Having some broccoli is always a good idea because it just rocks, taste great and is an amazing source of vitamins. A year ago I lived from these and it was a great time as far as I remember :) 


Lunch


My usual lunch for months now but I just cannot get enough. Also I love the colour combination of  green from zucchini and brussel sprouts and brown/ orange from mushrooms and carrots. I feel like this goes really great together. Don't laugh at me. No but I love my bowl of greatness at midday. I am so looking forward to this. It's just awesome.

Snack 2



Cookies. I have written a vegan chocolate chip cookie recipe here so go and check that out if you are interested. Cookies are food for the nerves. One really fills me up and gives me my energy I need for the afternoon to learn or whatever I am doing. Lately it's been learning but before that I used to clean or workout also. 

Dinner




This is my improvised pizza. I was craving pizza the whole day but couldn't be bothered to go to the grocery store to buy an unfortunately over prized pizza if I had ingredients from scratch. My cheese didn't melt but that was alright, it was still great and satisfying!



Hope you enjoyed!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images