New Pantene Pro V Collection

I heard that after a certain time our hair and skin gets used to all the products we use and we don't see the desired results. So I lik...

I heard that after a certain time our hair and skin gets used to all the products we use and we don't see the desired results. So I like to change my products from time to time. I got really happy and excited as I saw that Pantene Pro V has brought out a new collection with exactly what I was looking for.

It's the Keratin Repair Collection you can see in the photo. I haven't bought all of it (yet) I just wanted to see how my hair is going to respond to it. 
I have really dry hair and it has also gotten very thin as I let it grow longer. I always knew that I needed more nutrients, especially keratin because obviously I haven't so much of it in my daily diet as I should have. And because I don't want to cut my hair so much any time soon I thought I could help.



So as an end result of this I am really happy. My hair seems to be a bit healthier and stronger and it's not as dry anymore. Also, coming with the "strength" it appears to be more voluminous which is what I always wanted. 

Only thing negative is the price. I use up my hair products rather fast as I have pretty long hair so I find almost 7 Euros for each, Shampoo and Conditioner quite a lot. But there are always more expensive products out there I know so it's not heart breaking.

Nonetheless, everyone who needs some more keratin and wants to improve their hair by also helping with fitted products and not only through eating (which would be a yummy alternative) should try it. It helped me and I think I will rebuy it until I need another change up. Because I rather have empty pockets than an empty head. :) 

XXXC

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images