Hell Yeah- White Nail Polish

As I said yesterday, I have woken up from my restriction on spending money and finally made it to buy the white nail polish I have wanted t...

As I said yesterday, I have woken up from my restriction on spending money and finally made it to buy the white nail polish I have wanted to purchase for months and months now. 

It is actually a tip whitener for french nails but so I thought (still in the mode of saving) I had fought two flies with one catch. It's from Manhattan as almost always.. ,cost 2,50 Euros and I am putting it on today and you can see it on friday in my "outfits of the weeks post".


As far as I can tell now it dries pretty fast and doesn't fade so that is all I wanted. 

I wanted white nail polish since february but haven't gotten around to buying it. I wanted it because it look really classy and fresh. It's an eye catcher for me and I saw it in a lot of pictures at that time and even more lately. It's perfect for summer for me. Also the read an article that said all in white was a must wear. Short: I had this outfit idea in my head for a long time and this is what was missing and now I am finally able to wear it. :) 
And that makes me really really happy w00t

XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images