Hair Care: Kérastase

Hello lovelies, who has been following me on Instagram, Twitter or Tumblr may know that I have been to the hair dressers. Finally aft...

Hello lovelies,

who has been following me on Instagram, Twitter or Tumblr may know that I have been to the hair dressers. Finally after, well a while. 


Before and after (I just got trimmed and a little lighter)    

But back to the hair care. I got some blond high lights and as my hair is generally really dry especially on the ends my hair dresser talked me into Kérastase for really damaged hair and it's repair of course. I got the shampoo which is the left bottle and the conditioner on the box on the right. I can use the shampoo whenever I wash my hair which is 2-3 times a week and the conditioner once a week or every second even and it'll last me for good 12 months. I payed 24 € for the shampoo bottle and 35 € for the conditioner. Actually Kérastase is expensive but for the time it lasts it worth it and you hair profits so, so much because it gets nourished really well and cared for. 

My hair reacts very good to it and after a couple of times using it I can feel that is is stronger and generally looks healthier and thicker already. I really like it. 
If you decide to try it out just maybe pop into our local hair dresser to get a try out thingy before you actually spend a lot of money on a product that doesn't work. 

As always I hope you enjoyed reading,
Lots of love

XXX C


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images