Making The Worlds Best Fudge Brownies From Scratch

 Hey everyone. I decided to share the best brownie recipe I know since I found myself making a lot lately for my family. And every body lik...


 Hey everyone. I decided to share the best brownie recipe I know since I found myself making a lot lately for my family. And every body likes brownies, they are easy and quick to mix together. But now get your mixer out and start baking!




Step 1: 1 cup of sugar and 128 gr. of butter (room temp.) mixed together in a large bowl


Step 2: Add two eggs and mix together

Step 3: Add now two spoons of hot water and mix again
+
at this point please watch out that you don't chuck the camera in the mixture as I did if you try to picture is as well. 


Step 4: Put 200 gr. of melted dark chocolate in the mixture and mix as again



Step 5: Now add the dry ingredients 
2/3 of a cup of all purpose flower
two table spoons of cocoa powder and one tea spoon of baking powder 



Step 6: Whisk it all together in two or three portions


Step 7: And put the mixture in a pre buttered baking pan of your choice 


Step 8: Shuffle this into a pre heated often of 150 degrees for about 60 to 70 minutes ( until a tooth pick comes out relatively clean in the middle)


And this is how it looks like in the end. In it's oh so good :) 

As always, I hope you liked this slightly different post and that you try it out and if you do send me mail or comment how it worked out for you! 

XXX C




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Finally a blog I enjoy reading! :) These look delicious!

    I’m following you on Blog Lovin, please follow me back :)

    Fleur x

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images