TAG - Would You Rather.. ?

Hello everyone! I am sorry I haven't been writing but I am in Portugal and didn't take my Mac with me and it took me until now to...

Hello everyone!

I am sorry I haven't been writing but I am in Portugal and didn't take my Mac with me and it took me until now to get my Password as I do not Need it.
Anyways I got some Inspiration whilst being over here and found a couple of Tags I wanted to to and to start of I am going to answer the 14 Question following for you and I wish you a lot of fun reading!
 
Would you rather lose all of your Mascaras, Eyeliners, lip products or loose all of you eyeproducts ?
 
I would rather lose all of my pallettes and eyeshadows because without my Mascara I'd be lost as I believe that the Mascara makes a finish and the eye itself so I wouldn't need anything else. Also if I had Eyeliners and lipsticks I would always have a make up to go to.
 
Would you rather chop off all your hair or not cut it at all again?
 
I think I am going to go with chopping off my hair. I really hope I have a wonderful head shape and also with sick looking hair I wouldn't like myself and feel like Tarzan all the time.
 
Would you rather have a coral or a pink cheek?
 
Pink. Because I am a fancy pantsy princess. :)
 
If you had a 1000 bucks, would you rather buy Makeup or clothes?
 
Always clothes. I am a Fashion Person, I could spend all day just doing something with my clothes and if they were People, I would nurse, feed and care for them. This is how big my love for Fashion is, it goes beyond self- care.
 
Would you rather apply lipstick as Eyeliner, or Eyeliner as lipstick?
 
This is quite a weird question but I think I would pull off a big ass red Eyeliner instead of a black mongo lip.. (not being racist here!)
 
Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
 
Only shop at Sephora. You will find everything there as well as high end brands. Even though I really like MAC but in Terms of being able to chose more,  Sephora would be my choice.
 
Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
 
For the rest of my life I would only rather use one eyeshadow because I have much more fun doing m eye make up than applying lipstick.
 
Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
 
I'd rather freeze than sweet so summer clothes in winter. But actually I like winter clothes rather than summer clothes. Anyways I go with summer clothes in winter because someone told me before you freeze to death you get really hot and then die- so I will die still being warm.
Well, this is depressing.
 
Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
 
Dark, they make my nails and fingers look longer.
 
Would you rather give up your favourie lip product or your favourite eye product?
 
We had this question before. I will always chose eye before lip. I would much rather give up my favourite lip üroduct before anyones touches my eye products.
 
Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun
 
I would rather wear my hair in a messy bun as I do more often than in a ponytail. Because if I want my hair up it's because it annoys me and then I wouldn't want half of it still hanging down in my face.

Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use Lipgloss?
 
Never use Lipgloss. Bam because I will still be able to use lipsticks and balms. :D
 
Would your rather shave your eyebrows and have non at all or sharpie them in everyday?
 
This is a Topic for itself because one can do everything wrong with their eyebrows. I might as well shave them all off so I wouldn't have to care about that for once.
 
Would you rather live without Makeup or nail polish?
 
Uhh does make up include foundation etc? I think so. I really do not know. I want pretty nails all the time but also don't want to scare People and myself. Maybe go without nail polish even though I don't like it but I being alone because I chose being ugly over nails.. I don't think so.

So this was my TAG and I had a lot of fun answering these questions and I hope you liked my answeres. Also I am sorry for not posting as much, again but I'll be back home on monday and will be back posting more, I promise.

XXX C

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images