TAG - White Girl TAG

Hello everyone! I am back with another TAG as this is the only Thing I can do because I am still in Portugal. I still hope you will con...

Hello everyone!
I am back with another TAG as this is the only Thing I can do because I am still in Portugal.
I still hope you will continue reading and here we go: 
 
1. Favorite Starbucks drink?
A Grand black coffee.
2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Uh, if I have to be fast 10 minutes, I tried so many times. But if I have all the time in the world I will take up to an hour and pamper myself.
3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis?
1 - for you guys, usually every morning before I leave the house. Showing my Ooutfit of the day.
4. How many IG followers and pics do you have?

What is that ? I think I am too old for this :D
5. Do you ever say “LOL” or “OMG” out loud?
omg, I do lol.
6. Do you wear the same clothing item more than once?
Well, I do but there are a couple of weeks space inbetween and of course they get washed as well.
7. Are you racist?
No!
8. How many tweets do you have?
I don't know about 300 or 400 as I just got to Twitter in June or so.
9. Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr?
Tumblr for sure! Check it out :)
10. What do you spend most of your time doing?
I think organizing and planning hah.
11. Who are your favorite YouTubers?
Fleur De Force and EbruZa (german)
12. How often do you do your nails?
Once or Twice a week, depends on the time I have.
13. Are you a shopaholic?
Oh man I am..  I am going to be an old Lady with a house as a walk inn.
14. How many times have you watched Mean Girls?
Like 3 times, but I don't like it as much. I like it to Play in the Background as I do other things.
15. Do you own a lot of clothes?
Too many.. I have a self made walk inn upstaires and a normal closet and 2 draws for the clothes I will wear this season.
16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it?
No :D I find it weird
17. Do you wear makeup everyday?
Not everyday, if I don't have to leave the house on the Weekend I have Makeup free day to let my Skin breath.
18. What are your average grades in school?
A's and B's except Maths..
19. How do you usually style your hair?
I let them air dry and straighten them and leave them open or put them up in a messy bun or messy ponytail.
20. Do you always look presentable?
I think so, at least I try but yes I would say I do.

This was my try with the White Girl TAG, what would you say? Am I White Girl enough?
I hope you enjoyed reading and I wish you a wonderful Halloween.
What are you Dressing up at and what are your plans for Halloween?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images