Outfits Of The Week #44

Hello Everyone!  As I wasn't able to write a lot or at all this week I still have prepared my Outfits of the week for you as a litt...

Hello Everyone! 

As I wasn't able to write a lot or at all this week I still have prepared my Outfits of the week for you as a little preview of following haul posts. 

I hope you will enjoy.

Tuesday 4.11.14

Jumper/ dress and shoes and belt from Stradivarius as well as shoes which are not in the picture.
I bought the jacket from OYSHO. Really warm and fluffy, cosy outfit. Perfect for autumn.
I also had my wine red messenger bag from H&M which went really well with the belt.

PS: Wine red is my colour for this season 2014.
Wednesday 5.11.14

Bag, shoes and jacket are the same as yesterday but the jumper I got from Primark and the high- waisted short pants are from Stradivarius.



Thursday: 6.11.14

My favorite outfit of the week! All Stradivarius and a H&M scarf.
I wore a fur vest and a turtle necked long, grey dress. I felt so classy!

Also shoes and bag as the days before.
Friday 7.11.14

I loved this outfit a lot as well. A black, white, grey big, cosy scarf and red v- neck jumper/ dress from MANGO and my H&M messenger bag as well as the all week worn shoes.













A very short post but one I absolutely love doing and writing every week as I really enjoy reading other similar ones myself. 

I hope you liked it, tell me which Outfit you liked the most.
If you want to see what I wear during the week every day follow me on Instagram

I wish you all a lovely rest weekend/ sunday evening. XXX C 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images