A Winters Tale At Home

Hello Everyone!  I thought I'd use the time and show you some photos I made in the last days. They are shot all around my house and...

Hello Everyone! 

I thought I'd use the time and show you some photos I made in the last days. They are shot all around my house and I am amazed that I was able to take such lovely looking photos.


On Friday it started snowing and covered all the nature around us in white, making it look like a true wonderland. In the morning, when the sun is shining the snow glitters and touches the ground in a golden glittery light that makes you so dreamy!


As the Christmas time is over and we are hitting the mark of the year change I find this time to be the most precious. We can let the year passé review and make up new plans for the coming next year.

                                          

And how better can that happen when not sitting in your winter garden, look at the nature simple being and enjoying the aftermath of the stressful Christmas time of a year that might have been hectic as well. 
Really What I wanted to say is lay back, enjoy your holidays and use the free time to gain back strength.


Maybe spend the time to read a book, just chill, meet a friend for tea. I personally will to a lot work from out of my bed because I find this time so amazing, so quite and chilly I will qualitatively use it to prepare for the upcoming year and remind myself of things that I have accomplished. 


Tell me how war your Christmas, what do you do now in between Christmas and New Years. How was your last year? 





















I hope you liked this post and enjoyed reading. 

Have a lovely Day XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images