A Glittery Purple Love

Hello Loves!  I quickly wanted to show and introduce my nail polish of the week. It's a Manhattan nail polish in a glittery lavende...

Hello Loves! 

I quickly wanted to show and introduce my nail polish of the week. It's a Manhattan nail polish in a glittery lavender.


Sadly it was a limited edition from years ago but I had just found it in my draw and fall back in love with it.


Since finding it I am convinced that lavender definitely should be one of the top must haves for the upcoming spring. Will it either be on nails, beauty or clothes! 

This nail polish, surprisingly, is water resistent as hell. Really long- lasting considering it still looks perfectly new even after 5 days, without a top coat on it or anything. It is a really soft colour, looking really sensitive and gentle, almost not recognizable at all but so lovely and just makes you feel like spring which I am so ready for! 


I needed two layers to get my desired affect and am really happy with the finish I got. It dried really quickly and again I am so so much in love with it.


If you can, get a dube to this nail polish! I can only highly recommend it. 


I hope you had fun looking! 

Have a lovely evening everyone! XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images