5 Outfits Of The Day For School

Hello Everyone!  I am back with my outfits of the day posts. After a huge writers and fashion block I can now say I am officially out of ...

Hello Everyone! 
I am back with my outfits of the day posts. After a huge writers and fashion block I can now say I am officially out of it. 
Here are my ootds from this week, I hope you enjoy reading! 



Monday: 26.1.
This I liked very much. My big H&M jumper and the shorts in wine red from Stradivarius combined with a cream and thicker kind of pair of tights I got from H&M a couple of years ago. Liebeskind bag and chunky boots, ready to go.


Tuesday: 27.1.
Here I have my pink/ white winters jumper and a pair of leather pants both from H&M and my fake sheep fur coat from ASOS.



Wednesday: 28.1.
Very simple outfit. I am wearing a grey basic dress and a white cardigan from H&M (it has light golden sparkle in it which you cannot really see.) The tights are wine red as well as the belt. These two are from Stradivarius.


Thursday: 29.1.
Bam, the red jumper dress from Zara again. I really like this v-neck dress a lot. It simple, easy and good to have if your running late because you dressed with it! I also had black tights and stockings, chunky boots and Liebeskind bag as well as the ASOS coat again.



Friday: 30.1.
Last day of school before winter break I went a bit rocky. I wore a black pair of jeans, a white top underneath a cream v- neck jumper and a leather jacket. This outfit is completely H&M and I felt so comfortable wearing it.

I hope I could inspire you a little and that you had a nice time looking! 
Have a great day lovelies! 
XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images