Back To School Outfits

Hello Everyone!  Second semester is starting, Carnival was on thursday, Shades of grey premier was on thursday, FleurDeForce publishe...


Hello Everyone! 

Second semester is starting, Carnival was on thursday, Shades of grey premier was on thursday, FleurDeForce published her book, friday the 13th was also happening. This week had something for anybody! 
But I have nothing better to do than show you my Top 5 outfits for the first week of a new semester in school! 


Monday: 9.2.15
A silky dark grayish/ metallic blouse from Mango with the Leopard printed cardigan from Mango as well and a black H&M tights, chunky Stradivarius boots and a light blue messenger bag from H&M. 


Tuesday: 10.2.15
Layer- up! I wore underneath a white top and basic dress, then put the turlte neck drew- jumper on it which is from H&M and my gandalf cardigan in grey that I got from Mango. Chunky boots from Stradivarius and the blue messenger back from H&M.


Wednesday: 11.2.15
 A dark blue dotted blouse from H&M ( loved it!) and a black volant skirt from H&M as well. My chunky boots, black tights and the light blue H&M messenger bag.


Thursday: 12.2.15
Proper school girl outfit. I wore my blue school uniform skirt from ASOS and a glittery jumper I got at primark. I wore it with my chunky boots again and my Liebeskind bag.


Friday: 13.2.15 
Lucky I survived that day! 
A skin tight blue jeans with a white top and a rosé long-sleeved shirt under it with a bow on one shoulder. It was from Zara, I den put a leather jacket on to make it look rather cool. Chunky boots as always lately and Liebeskind bag. 

I hope you liked them all.
Which did you like most? 

XXX C 

Happy Valentinsday! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images