2 Versions Of A Valentines Day Outfit

Hello Everyone!  First off, I wish you all a lovely Valentines Day and that you enjoy your day with your loved once, weather it'd b...

Hello Everyone! 

First off, I wish you all a lovely Valentines Day and that you enjoy your day with your loved once, weather it'd be your boyfriend, husband, fiancé or a family member. 

Traditionally I go out for dinner with my person and to a movie which will be Shades Of Grey. I am really exited ti do so and looking forward to my evening very much indeed.

I have been thinking about what to wear and went with a classic, rather girly, flowery outfit in the colour of love combined with light white accessories. All rather normal or traditional. But this is just me. 
Below you can see what I am opting for: 


 Day Outfit: 
This is my outfit for the day itself. Before I can enjoy myself in the evening I have to actually yep outside and get my to do list done!

I am going to wear a red leo printed top from H&M with a lace mini skirt also from H&M. With it I will wear my white Mango bag. Additionally I thought I'd kill my feet today and wear my white flower high heels which I got from ASOS last year.

What do you think?












Evening Outfit: 

This dress I am so much in love with. I bought it a year ago on ASOS and with the red and white flower print it looks simply romantic and girly as well as playful and conventional with the way it shapes your body very womanly. I will keep my beloved bag and shoes with me though.

What do you think of that?












So this is what I will be wearing today, accessorized with pearl necklaces and earrings of course..

Tell me or send me photos of what you will be wearing today? 

XXX C 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images