What I eat in the day as a Vegan

Hello Everyone!  Autumn holidays!! I was so ready for this as they now give me the time to put more thought into my eating again. Fin...

Hello Everyone! 


Autumn holidays!! I was so ready for this as they now give me the time to put more thought into my eating again. Finally! I am so happy to sleep in a little bit and enjoy eating and have more time for it compared to the rushing meals that happen during school time.

Breakfast


Now peeling a pomelo fruit took me 45 minutes for the whole fruit and it looked so tiny compared to the fruit itself before that. However it was so worth it. I haven't had one in ages and enjoyed eating the fresh flesh of the fruit so much. It literally revived me from the dead and the work before payed of. I also had a tiny apple with it.

Lunch


A little bowl of zucchini noodles with some broccoli and tomato. I loved it. All of my favorite vegetables in one bowl and eating the zoodles is kind of fun and so much fast to make than actual noodles as well.

Afternoon Snack


As an afternoon snack for tea time I had a piece of my homemade vegan apple pie (recipe here) and it was like heaven. My grandparents loved it too and didn't recognize the rawness with it. Only after I revealed the fact they were amazed by it and the taste.

 My dinner wasn't that special but I enjoyed it nevertheless. Cut up Zucchinis and a jar of rotkraut before meeting a friend for a cup of tea .
It was filling and I loved it despite the fact that it was fast and easy to make and very uncreative.
Before going to bed I had an un- pictured hot chocolate as well.
I think this week had been a little improvement to the weeks before and I loved my apple pie. I hope you liked the post and look up my recipe here and try it out as well. 

Until next time! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images